Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Very First Official Transcript!

You can find the actual video at the SGP Blog

Vlog #1: Introduction
Hilarie Burton: Are we rolling?
Nick Gray: Yes, indeed.
HB: Hi! I’m Hilarie Burton, you guys, and this is my very dear friend, Nick Gray.
NG: Hello.
HB: He wrote “Pedestrian” and right now Kelly is operating the camera, and if he was cool he’d turn the camera around and say hi. Do it!
[camera turns]
Kelly Tenney: Hi.
[camera turns back]
HB: Okay, so we are having like a little club meeting. Austin is back in LA. I’m gonna make him do our bidding out there. Yeah, we are talking about, you know, the meetings that we’ve had, stuff like that. Nick and I decided to show up today dressed in the same outfit. Blue plaid.
NG: Blue plaid.
HB: It looks really good though, right? Right? We have a lot of things in common, and we’ve just got along like twins [points to clothing] ever since we met, right?
NG: Kismet.
HB: Do you remember when we met?
NG: I remember when we met.
HB: Do you want to tell the kids the story?
NG: It was 1984…
HB: Yeah. [laughs]
NG: Yeah, I moved down here… when did I move down here? I moved down here…
HB: Was it 2005? Was it?
NG: Yeah, I think it was 2005. I had just done this crazy Manhattan trial, and decided to take a little break, down here in Wilmington!
HB: Where it’s beautiful, and we have trains, and like, farms and…
NG: It was such a secret, and then I found it. And then I moved to Chicago, and then I moved back again. But the first time I was here, I met Hilarie through a good friend of both of ours.
HB: Uh huh. I was friends with the lead singer in a band, and he had a girlfriend, and I was a third wheel, and so, he was like, ‘Come out to dinner. My girlfriend’s friend is gonna be there. You two can talk.’ So I show up, and there’s Nick! Aw, my sweetheart! Yeah, we got along really really well, and then I found out you’re a writer. Wasn’t it trivia night? At like, Copper Penny, or something?
NG: It was trivia night. We didn’t win.
HB: No, we’re not smart, but we are really cute and fun!
NG: We had a few good answers though.
HB: Yeah?
NG: Yeah.
HB: I can’t remember that shit. You’re the writer. [laughs] We will bleep that out later, or not. So yeah, you gave me a script for “Pedestrian” not too much longer than that, and I read it, and it was unreal. I get tons of scripts all the time, but this one was really really solid, and I brought it in to the production office of One Tree Hill and handed it around to some people, and Kelly, [pointing to camera] he’s grinning now, is the person that decided, yeah, this is really worthwhile. So, that’s our team, guys. Sometimes you just meet people in a bar and they change your life. You changed my life, Nick.
NG: Mhm. You have changed my life.
HB: [laughing] Alright we are gonna go make out later. See you guys!
Both: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment