Thursday, February 26, 2009

Vlog #4: Updates from North Carolina



Hilarie Burton: Hey you guys. Hilarie, hanging out here in my kitchen after a long day of work. I mean, it really wasn’t that long, I had two scenes today. I have a pretty great job. And I’ve always had a very great job, and you know, it was announced yesterday that One Tree Hill was coming back for a season seven! That’s very exciting! And I am very excited for everybody involved. There’s all sorts of rumors flying around about me, and whether or not I’m coming back, and I just want to clear up one thing that’s very important to me, and that is: I want everyone to know how much [pauses] I love Peyton Sawyer, and my crew. [pauses] And I have had a really good run, and I wish I had creative control over the show you guys, and I don’t. But, if I did, it would go on for a million years, and Peyton Sawyer would cry for you all the time, cause she does that! I just don’t want anybody to think I’m abandoning a place that has been very good to me. So, with that being said, I want you guys to watch cause another year of One Tree Hill means another year that my entire crew is employed and working, and that’s the reason Kelly and I started Southern Gothic. It’s because we really believe in everything this area has to offer. It is a wonderful place and it is a really wonderful crew, and I ask that you guys support the show, and you support them, and yeah, watch the rest of season six, it’s gonna be really good! And, in the meantime, we have so much going on with Southern Gothic, and your support has meant the world to me, and I’m excited to see what happens, and unfolds for our little company that could in the next year. But I wanted to let everyone know how appreciative I am, and yeah, this is a good thing. So, thank you guys for caring, and we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment