Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vlog #44: Successful Launch of SGP Podcast!!

sorry it's late!

Hilarie Burton
: Hi guys, it's Hilarie. It is a beautiful summer night. I'm actually out in LA right now getting some work done for Southern Gothic. But I wanted to take some time on this lovely, sultry evening to thank you guys so much for tuning in to our first podcast. We're really, really succesful on iTunes. And I'm kinda embarassed by that success! It is very much an exciting thing for us. We feel spoiled. So we're just really greatful all you guys have tuned in. We have a lot going on and... and yeah, we're gonna be hanging out every Wednesday, so you guys are more than welcome to come party with us on the podcast. We've got, you know, Denise helping us out and we're really grateful for that. And Ijust.. you guys make us look really good. Thanks! a lot! I'm very appreciative. So I hope you guys are all having a beautiful summer evening yourself. Yeah, I'll be seeing you on Wednesday. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment