Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vlog #45: SoGoPro Facebook page

[Nick walks down stairs and sits down]

Nicholas Gray: [faces where Hilarie usually sits on stairs] Hey Hil! Oh yeah, Hilarie’s in Los Angeles. So I’m here, all alone. [sighs] Lonely. Atleast I can stretch out. [puts legs on steps next to him] I have all my own space here. Yes, I am still here and I have some important news for you guys. Many of you have already connected with us on the Southern Gothic Productions Facebook page, and we are actually going to be deleting that account. We didn’t want you to think that we had abandoned you, but for those of you who don’t know, we already have a new page set up, called the SoGoPro Facebook page. And so, some of you have seen that and that is the official Facebook page and yes, it’s true it’s official Facebook. [smiles] I have a friend who’s not that technically savvy, and she calls ‘Facebook’: ‘Face paint.’ I just think that’s cute… So please come join us on the new page! You never know, there might just be things on there that you’re not getting from our website or from our Twitter account. Even if it’s just me at 3 a.m., whispering sweet songs of status updates into your eyes… that makes no sense. So yes, no more Southern Gothic Productions facebook page, only SoGoPro facebook page… I’ve said Facebook page a lot of times in this vlog, and I wish you a happy, happy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment