Friday, March 20, 2009

Vlog #8: This is Linda.

Man, two transcripts in one day? It's awesome :)
Yet another fantastic vlog done by Mr. Nichols and Ms. Burton! Linda is a lovely pedestrian...

[Text reads: “Our new friend LINDA!! She’s a good sport.”]

Hilarie Burton: [to Linda] Are you from here?

Linda: I just moved here three weeks ago.

HB: Oh, where did you move from?

L: Nashville, Tennessee.

HB: Get out! Why are you here?

L: I got a job over here.

HB: Okay, awesome! Do you know anything about the film community in Wilmington?

L: I know nothing!

HB: Nothing? Okay, so, if you could see any kind of movie made in the town you live in now… like what are you’re favorite kinds of movies? What would you want to see made here?

L: Probably action/suspense, maybe?

HB: Ooh! Okay, give me some examples of films like that.

L: Oh. I like the Bourne Identity films.

HB: Okay!

L: Um, I don’t know!

HB: Wait, what do you do for a living? You’re not some kind of  secret-op are you?

L: No, I’m an environmental scientist.

HB: Really? Oh, cool, okay! Did you know that film is a green industry? It doesn’t take anything from the earth. It just creates jobs! How about that for green industry?

L: That’s excellent!

HB: I’m kind of a partial man myself. How would you feel about, kind of a, new age romantic comedy done? Kind of like Garden State or…

L: Oh yeah, that was a good movie!

HB: Right? That was a good one! Well, [pointing to cameraman] this is Austin. He’s the lead in our film.

[Austin turns camera around to say ‘Hi’]

HB: And we are getting ready to cast somebody opposite him to play his little lady so…

L: Well, how about you?

HB: No, I’m too bossy! But, who are some of your favorite actresses? Who are people that you think would be good?

L: Oh, I don’t know any young actresses.

Austin Nichols: What about old ladies?

HB: Yeah, he likes ‘em old too!

L: Old ladies…

AN: Puma cats.

HB: Betty white.

AN: Betty White?

HB: You know, she’s a babe!

L: [laughing] I don’t know! I’m not a very good interviewer.

AN: You’re great!

HB: No, you’re doing fantastic! Hey, what’s your name?

L: Linda.

HB: Linda, I’m Hilarie. Thank you so much! We’ll let you get back to you’re walk. See you later!

L: Bye! Nice to meet you. Good luck!

[Linda continues to walk. Austin wolf whistles as she leaves]

No comments:

Post a Comment