Sunday, March 22, 2009

Vlog #9: Q&A with Austin...


Yet another vlog from Hilarie and Austin. Here is Hilarie's interview of Austin about why he likes Linoln Booth... as well as his favorite power animal. =]

[text reads: “Q & A”]

Hilarie Burton: [from behind camera] Austin, what is your favorite part about Lincoln Booth?

Austin Nichols: Well, I really… I always get really excited when I read about a character who is just passionate. People always ask me what kind of characters do you want to play, and I think they’re looking for a more concrete answer like a fighter, or a boxer, or I don’t know, a gladiator, or a writer, or something like that. But I just… I want to play people who are just incredibly… intensely passionate about what they want or what they love to do. And I feel like Lincoln is that way about his work… about photos… [starts laughing and shakes his head]

HB: He gets a lot of girls! That will be fun, right?

AN: Yeah, that’s why I wanted the part. Because he’s a ladies man and he gets models and… No, that’s awful!

[fade to later]

HB: Austin, what is your power animal?

AN: A seagull.

HB: Why?

AN: Because it’s bones are hollow…. Like me. [laughs]

HB: [gasps] That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard!

[cut to Austin running on the beach, chasing seagulls]

AN: [approaching camera] Those are my power animals.

[text reads: “Austin Nichols = Lincoln Booth]

No comments:

Post a Comment