Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vlog #16: Secrets


Secrets, secrets are no fun...
now patiently waiting for tomorrow!....

[Hilarie and Nick are laying on a bed]

Hilarie Burton: Hey Nick, do you want to tell secrets?

Nicholas Gray: Mhm.

HB: Tell me a secret.

NG: When I was in the fourth grade, I told my class, it was… we had to tell what our parents did for a living day at school… and I said to my class that my mother was Susan Sarandon and my father invented the California Raisins.

HB: [laughing] He didn’t?

NG: No.

HB: Oh.

NG: I was a liar.

HB: Oh, okay.

NG: Tell me your secret. [to the camera] I’m a little sick, can you tell?

HB: I don’t think you’re sick. My secret is that I think you look so nice with that beard coming in. And if you were to grow that beard we would probably spend more time together. Mustache? (looks excited0 So we will spend a medium more amount of time…

NG: It’s on the way! I don’t know it’s starting to get itchy already!

HB: Well, you’ve been working really hard on our short film. You’ve got that ‘I’m in charge’ beard going on. Get mad real quick. [both make mad faces] I think we have another secret too.

NG: There’s one more secret…

HB: But we’re not going to tell you ‘till tomorrow!

NG: ‘Till tomorrow.

HB: So come back and visit us! Bye!

3 comments:

  1. THANKS Nicole!! My sound went all dodgy on the last video and I kept up because of your transcript! You star :)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny as I read the transcripts in my head I can hear their voices.

    ReplyDelete