Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vlog #14: SGP Street Team in Action...

yet again :)
new pedestrians for us to meet!
Go SGP street team! =]

[Hilarie is on the Riverwalk, talking to some pedestrians]

Hilarie Burton: Hi, I’m Hilarie. What’s your name?

Girl: Kathy.

HB: Kathy? Where are you from?

Kathy: King’s Mountain. Like, thirty minutes from Charlotte.

HB: Oh, right on! Cool. [to boy] What’s your name?

Boy: Chase.

HB: Chase? I’m Hilarie. How are you? [points of screen] This is Nick.

Nicholas Gray: [off screen] Hi guys.

HB: I started a production company here in town, and the film that I’m getting ready to produce is called “Pedestrian,” and it was written by Nick, here. So, we’re talking to pedestrians that we are meeting just, like, along the boardwalk, and asking them, you know, what they want to see out of the film community in Wilmington. What’s your favorite movie of all time?

K: “A Walk to Remember.”

HB: Okay, and that was filmed locally! That was filmed really close to here. Did you go watch any of that shooting?

K: I didn’t.

HB: And you were hanging out… we were shooting this morning.. you were hanging out while we were shooting, right?

K: Yeah.

HB: Is that weird to watch?

K: It felt like I was watching TV, like I was watching the TV.

HB: Yeah, it’s strange.

Another pedestrian: They were extras today. We were all extras.

HB: Oh, cool! That’s awesome! Yeah, I mean, we have a really good time shooting down here. If you could see any actor in town working, who would you want to see?

Chase: Uh, you!

HB: Ohh, he’s a kitten! Come here, honey! [hugs Chase]… [to Kathy] And what about you?

K: Chad Michael Murray.

HB: Chad Michael Murray! Chad Michael “Money”, right? He’s around here somewhere. I’ll track him down. Well, we’re getting ready to shoot kind of a romantic comedy called “Pedestrian.” Do you come to Wilmington a lot?

K: This is my first time. Well, my first time.

HB: Yeah. Have you ever been to New York?

K: [shakes head no]

HB: Okay, our film starts out in New York, and then it travels down to North Carolina. And kind of the, the theme throughout it is the art of being a pedestrian. You know, walking around with masses of people. What’s an experience you’ve had, you know, just walking around, either in this town, or in your town, or wherever.

K: Crazy driving.

C: Yeah.

HB: Crazy driving?

K: Yeah, crazy driving.

HB: People trying to run you off the road?

K: Yeah. Everything.

HB: Have you ever met a really interesting character on the street? Just stopped at a stop walk, or a coffee shop somewhere… Who’s the strangest person you’ve ever met on the street?

C: Oh… I don’t know.

HB: Any awesome homeless guys you knew?

C: Yeah, there’s a few of them.

HB: I met a really good one in Raleigh. His name… what was his name? [to someone off camera] Remember the picture? It’s on… you’ve seen the picture of me and my… Bernard! [to camera] My homeless friend in Raleigh. What’s up, Bernard? How are you doing? [back to Kathy and Chase] Yeah, okay, so what’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen on the street? Have you seen… I once saw a really awesome fist fight.

C: Yeah.

HB: Those are always good to catch. How long have you guys been here in town?

K: Just the weekend.

C: Three days.

HB: And what’s the coolest thing… I mean, besides Chad and I totally being in love this morning, what’s the coolest thing you guys have caught while you’ve been here?

K: I just think the scenery, and all of it. It’s all beautiful here.

HB: It’s pretty beautiful! I guess that’s why we make movies and TV here, you know? It’s a pretty place.

C: Yeah, it’s a fun place to be.

HB: Awesome. Well, thank you guys for stopping and talking to us! I’m excited for us to finish “Pedestrian” so you guys can watch it. Will you watch it?

K: Yeah.

C: Oh yeah.

HB: Alright, will you check out our blog at southerngothicproductions.blogspot.com.

K: I’m not going to remember that…

HB: Just google “Southern Gothic Productions.”

K: Okay.

HB: And you got it.

K: Alright.

HB: [to camera] Alright guys, they are joining the team! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment