Friday, April 17, 2009

Vlog #18: Inspired by...

I dare you to not laugh out loud at this.
They are plain awesome...

[“Young People’s Speaker” book shown on screen. Hilarie and Nick are talking from off screen throughout the whole blog]

Hilarie Burton: “The Young People’s Speaker,” circa 1895. Acting lesson one.

[opens to book to two pictures]

HB: [referring to picture on left] Silence. "Shhhhh. Only that is not silent."

NG: [referring to picture on right] Secrecy. "Bridget is pregnant."

[Hilarie flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Meditation. "I done f-ed up!"

NG: [referring to right picture] Indecision…

HB: You can’t make up your mind, can you?

[Nick flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Defiance. "Oh, hell no!"

NG: [referring to right picture] Repulsion. "Sacrebleu!"

[flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Exaltation. "This is awesome! I love Cadbury Eggs!"

NG: [referring to right picture] Wonderment. "Oh, shit!"

[flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Gladness. "I really meant it. I love Cadbury Eggs!"

NG: [referring to right picture] Anguish. "My diet sucks!"

[flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Remorse. "I really wish I hadn’t told her she needed to go on a diet."

NG: [referring to right picture] Ah, appeal. "I am sure!"

[flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Horror! "No, no, don’t eat the baby! Don’t eat the baby!"

NG: [referring to right picture] Dispersion. Actually, [reading from book] “scatter and disperse the giddy Goths!” That’s weird. I’m gonna go with that one.

[flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Discerning. Wh… uh… what do you think he’s discerning?

NG: I don’t know.

HB: We don’t act this way!

NG: Yeah, [referring to right picture] this one’s better. Tender rejection. "Talk to the hand!" Clearly.

[flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Self-reproach. "No, no. It was me, it was me. I farted."

NG: [referring to right picture] Grief. "It was her. She farted."

[flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Malediction. “What? Well curse all his intrigues, they’ve undone his country!” That’s literally what it says. [points to book]

NG: [referring to right picture] Accusation… O.J.!

[flips page]

HB: [referring to left picture] Easy repose. "I… am packin’!" [points to… male body part ;) ] This is so immature!

NG: Last one. [referring to right picture] Invocation. "I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!"

HB: [closing book] There it is, folks. Acting lessons circa 1895, “The Young People’s Speaker.” 

2 comments:

  1. i love you!
    i was on aim, talking to my friend jordan and we were watching the vid together... typing out all the funny parts...and then i decided to come here and get the whole transcript!!! i love this

    & you!!1

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole ;)

    There were some that I didn't catch !
    You rock

    ReplyDelete