Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vlog #30: Moms...

first off, I want to stress that this is VIDEO BLOG NUMBER THIRTY!
that's crazy guys. Go Team SGP for being so nice to us and spoiling us with constant videos.
now go think about yo momma.

[Hilarie and Nick are sitting on a bench]

Hilarie Burton: Oh, hello everyone!

Nicholas Gray: [in a deep voice] Hello.

HB: [laughs] It’s Hilarie and Nick, hanging out in my kitchen, and, you know, last night we stayed up pretty late and we got to talking about some of the characters in “Pedestrian,” and…

NG: There was one particular character that we were talking about that we haven’t really introduced to you yet, maybe in one small place, but it’s Lincoln’s mother.

HB: And we got to thinking about mothers…

NG: It was Mother’s Day recently and I was gonna… [to Hilarie] I really wanted to make your mom that Mother’s Day card that had Adam Lambert’s picture all over it because she loves him.

HB: [holding up a picture] This is mom’s high school senior year photo. She’s a kitten, and she loves Adam Lambert. Adam Lambert, if you ever, ever want to meet a mom that will take care of you and make you chili and cake, and deviled eggs… my mom makes deviled eggs for Nick all the time… Lisa Burton is the woman to do it. We were also talking about if you could have any actress to play your mom, who would you have do it. I always thought my mom looked like Geena Davis.

NG: I love that movie “A Long Kiss Goodnight.”

HB: That is a good one, and we obviously know who yours would be…

NG: Obviously know mine…

Both: [drawn out] Susan Sarandon…

HB: So…

NG: I don’t like that I just said her name like that cause it’s really supposed to be [excitedly] Susan Sarandon!

HB: [excitedly with hand motions] Susan Sarandon! Yeah, I mean, is that someone you would want to play the part of Estella, Lincoln’s mother?

NG: I would crap in my pants.

HB: [laughing] Okay.

NG: Can I say that out loud?

HB: Yeah. No, that’s not a cuss.

NG: Did you ever get to see that thing I was talking about? I’m sure so many people will know the “Mother Lover: D*** in a Box” sequel. Did you ever watch it?

HB: From Saturday Night Live? No, I haven’t seen it.

NG: Oh, it’s so funny!

HB: And it is Susan Sarandon as a mother.

NG: It made my life.

HB: Okay.

NG: It made my life.

HB: Maybe we can woo her to play Estella. Tell them a little bit about Estella. We don’t want to give too much about the movie away, so maybe let’s just talk about Estella when she was young, [holds up senior picture of her mom] when she was this age.

NG: Well, when she was that age, she was looking for love in all the wrong places.

HB: That’s true.

NG: We will say that. I think she was just somebody who, you know, had children at the wrong time, probably…

HB: …with the wrong person.

NG: …with the wrong person, and she was a very selfish person, but that was kind of the environment in which she was…

HB: Self-preservation.

NG: Yes, self-preservation, and I think that’s also something that we see continuing down the line.

HB: The apple doesn’t fall far…

NG: And I think that she’s also obsessed with “Dirty Dancing.”

HB: Oh yeah, that’s her favorite movie, right?

NG: Yeah. That’s her favorite movie in the world.

HB: Because all she wants to do is have the time of her life. Who doesn’t?

NG: I do.

HB: [laughing] And on that note, guys, hope you guys have the time of your life today! See you later!

1 comment: